India fantasy sports site Scoring11 gets new investor, platform

More money is flooding into the growing Indian fantasy sports market. Sports Gaming UK, the parent company of free-to-play betting operator India Bet, has invested in PlaySafe Games Pvt. Ltd., the operator of fantasy gaming site Scoring11.

According to reports from GLaws.in, with the investment, Sports Gaming now owns 20% of PlaySafe. India Bet Head of Operations Harshit Mehta owns the remaining 80%.

This isn’t the only news for Scoring11. It’s also secured a white-label platform from Norwegian B2B fantasy sports provider Scout Gaming, making it the third company to secure such a solution. Mehta commented on the news, saying:

“We see how fantasy Sports has had a strong growth in the country in the last couple of years. With players like Dream11 who are extremely popular at the forefront, we have explored the possibilities of expanding our value chain to operator business focusing exclusively on fantasy sports.”

Full credit to calvinayre.com Please read more here.

The Daily Payoff
Authored by: The Daily Payoff
Website: Tanner Simkins

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *