Roar Digital, LLC – the 50/50 venture created by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) and GVC Holdings (LSE: GVC) – has announced its update in online and mobile betting entertainment with the launch of BetMGM in the state of New Jersey. BetMGM is a new customer experience as well as a rebranding of the online gaming app, PlayMGM, introduced by MGM in 2017.
The product incorporates the new GVC Sportsbook platform, giving customers a seamless betting and gaming experience, and will be the core mobile platform utilized for future state rollouts. Not only can customers play the traditional Casino and Poker Games they’ve come to love through MGM, but now sports fans can place an expanded range of pre-match and in-play bets on professional and collegiate football, MLB, MLS, NBA and NHL games, among other sporting events.
“Today’s an exciting day as we launch the rebranded and upgraded BetMGM app in New Jersey,” said Adam Greenblatt, CEO of Roar Digital, LLC. “We’re thrilled to be able to give our customers bigger and bolder opportunities to enjoy our games and the unique experiences, like Early Cash Out, that BetMGM will provide as the professional and collegiate football seasons get underway. We believe our product takes the in-game entertainment value to the next level.”
Customers accustomed to unique in-game betting experiences will undoubtedly be drawn to BetMGM’s bold offerings and enhancements that include:
- Early Cash Out – Players can settle a bet before the game ends to lock in winnings or cut losses.
- One Wallet System – BetMGM allows for seamless and unlimited movement of funds within customer accounts from Sports to Casino to Poker.
- Track Your Bet – Live scoreboards across many of our customer’s favorite sports to track their bets in real-time.
- Boosted Offers – Daily boosted bets and promotions across all major sports, including professional and collegiate football.
- Smoother Transactions – Ability to deposit and withdraw with ease using any of our payment methods including PayPal, Play+ and Skrill.
“The mobile gaming industry’s future is on a steep incline – we are harnessing best in class mobile technology from Roar Digital, powered by GVC,” said Scott Butera, MGM’s President of Interactive Gaming. “We expect this significant upgrade to our mobile experience to complement MGM’s proven retail presence and allow us to immediately compete in New Jersey, and future states when mobile gaming is approved.”
GVC Holdings CEO, Kenneth Alexander added, “The combination of the power of MGM’s brand alongside GVC’s state-of-the-art technology and online sports-betting expertise will ensure that the BetMGM offering is at the forefront of the US sport-betting opportunity”.
The BetMGM app is available for download in the App Store.